The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, October 28, 2005

A Buffy Reunion on Veronica Mars

This interview with Jason Dohring (who plays Logan Ecchols on Veronica Mars) is from the Chicago Tribune's Mo Ryan. Linky here; highlight below:
---

So Alyson Hannigan has been back as your sister Trina Echolls, right?

"Yeah, we were all so happy this morning when we shot that scene -- it was great. Alyson is back; Charisma [Carpenter] was here as well. We had a scene with us [Trina, Logan and Veronica] and Teddy [who plays Duncan Kane]. It was great: My older sister is there, and I’m having this affair with Kendall; it makes for some intense tension. But it was great, so funny. We all had a great time; it was cool to see that they [Charisma and Alyson] still had that flow, that connection. They have an energy together. They have that history."

"There’s a huge twist for Trina in this [Nov. 23] episode -- it’s amazing. It’s not just a normal twist. It’s written so well, but I can’t explain it. You gotta and wait and watch it. It’s a great story line. They shot most of Alyson’s stuff today and yesterday. I really look forward to seeing [the episode].
---
Yep, that's right, in just a few weeks we'll see a scene between Willow (Trina) and Cordelia (Kendall). And a huge twist for Trina! Squeee!!! *bounces in seat*

I'll leave you on that note. DH and I have a guest this weekend so I'm not sure when the next update will be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>