The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Movie Review: Wallace & Gromit--Curse of the Were-Rabbit

(General review--no spoilers)

Mmmm, cheese. After seeing this movie, I was inspired to have cheese and crackers for dinner.

This movie was adorable, and enjoyed by both the children and adults in the audience. The characters were funny, the pacing was fast, and the whole thing was so very, very British. I definitely like this best of all the W&G adventures I've seen. I especially enjoyed the priest and his cupboard and Helena Bonham Carter's voice talents. Oh, and the bunnies were simply precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>