The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, October 03, 2005

TV Review: The Night Stalker (or, Stuart Townsend has thin lips)

(Review of the pilot episode; no spoilers)

I really, really wanted to love this show. I was hoping it would fill the X-Files-shaped hole in my heart. Alas.

The plot? Jumbled at best. The monsters? Not really scary. Stuart Townsend as Kolchak? Weak chin, thin lips, and way too young and pretty. DH and I would like to see Lance Henriksen, Tony Todd, or even Nathan Fillion in this role. Someone older, more grizzled, more moody.

And how can a reporter afford that house, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>