The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Everyone Who Was Made Happy by Last Night's Veronica Mars

1. The Logan Lovers. Lots o' snark
2. The Harron Lovers. I thought Harry Hamlin's gestures, inflection, and dialogue really mimicked Logan's--something I didn't pick up on before. Creepy! But well acted.
3. The Weevil Lovers.
4. The LoVe shippers.
5. The Duncan-Logan shippers. (Oooh, roomies!)
6. The Lamb Lovers. With lotsa Lamb-Logan wordplay.
7. The Cliff Lovers. (Including me!)
8. The Clarence Weidman Lovers. He and V almost got along--very strange. V is going down a dark road, I fear.
9. The Dick Jr. Lovers. Ah, Dick: horrible person, great character.
10. The Joss Lovers.
11. The Keith Lovers. He's gonna pwn V very soon. And she'll deserve it.

Everyone Who Was Not Made Happy by Last Night's Veronica Mars
1. The Wallace Lovers. Please be OK, Wallace! Come back soon!
2. The Jackie Lovers. (If there are any.)
3. The Duncan Lovers. (I hear crickets.)
4. The Beaver Lovers. We want Beav!

A very good episode. Very creepy weasel-rat thing on the bus. Ewww.

ETA: Just found out that the creepy hotel guy was Larry from Larry, Darryl, and Darryl! Hee!
ETAA: Dang, just found out he wasn't Larry. Oh well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Magnolia said...

Beaver lovers.
Hee. I am 12.

I'm a Wallace *and* a Cassidy fan and I still loved that episode. Really, what's not to love? I know they'll both be back soon. (Although Jackie can stay away as long as she likes.)

Veronica, honey, do you expect us to believe you didn't know those arms belonged to Logan? Puh-leeze.

(And the motel guy was most certainly NOT Larry. Check imdb.com for that guy's name but it wasn't William Sanderson.)

11/10/2005 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Magnolia said...

I looked the motel guy up and his name is Tracey Walter. Definitely NOT Larry (aka William Sanderson).

11/10/2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Dang, I got wrong info on Larry! (Though I was always more of a Daryl #2 fan...).

11/11/2005 8:25 AM  
Blogger John said...

Oh, it wasn't Larry. Would have spotted him in a second. Larry played the genius enginner with the metabolism disease in "Blade Runner."

FWIW, there was no Backup either. *sigh*

11/11/2005 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>