The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A List of Movies Sheila Watched This Weekend

1. Ella Enchanted. My DH described it as a "live-action Shrek," and that's not far off the mark. Strange yet...enchanting.
2. The Ring II. Bleh. Totally different plot from the first one--this was about an evil spirit (Samara) possessing a child, and had almost nothing to do with the videotape.
3. The Innocents. A lovely b&w version of The Turn of the Screw. Great costuming; nice untrustworthy narrator. After watching two movies the same night about evil children, however, I dreamed that night about evil twins. Eek!

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

New MST3Ks are at Netflix! Woot! I bumped one up the queue.

Wish I stayed awake through Innocents. :/

11/08/2005 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>