The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sheila Hearts Harry

I'm very excited: tonight is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Whoo!

I got tickets last week and I'm THRILLED. Very thrilled. This is my favorite HP book so far (I love Cedric, and Viktor, and the whole competition), and the previews give me goosebumps. Will review on Monday. Happy weekend to you all!

*fights urge to wear big round glasses and paint scar on forehead*

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

hehe. excited_chu

11/18/2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>