The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday Round Up

1. LOST: Rumor has it that it Sayid appears on the TV screen behind Kate and her adopted father at the military office. Screenshot here. Also, I could personally watch Mr. Eko and Locke all day. Seriously, any scene with the two of them in it is fabulous. Oh, and maybe I'm just a sucker for a pretty horse, but I find myself liking Kate all of a sudden....
2. VERONICA MARS: Indeed, Meg is pregnant. Sigh. I was hoping it would be something more unique than that, but it's still a nice set up for Donut-Veronica problems. Trina was adopted? Huh. That doesn't seem right...(But great Willow scenes. And a fabulous Veronica-Celeste scene. Meow.) Wouldn't it be kewl if Veronica, Weevil, and Logan teamed up to solve the mystery of who killed Felix? I know, wishful thinking, but it has been set up as a possibility. I haven't been to aol.com yet to see the alternate ending, but I intend to. (Stupid UPN and their gimicks!) If someone could sum it up for me and save me the trouble, that would be great.
3. ANTM: Buy-bye, Jayla. See ya. Oh, and take Bre with you, will ya? Nik and Nicole better make it to the top 2! (I like Nik best--she's so serene and just gorgeous--but I could live with Nicole.)
4. SURFACE: This was actually a really good episode--the best of the series. There was lots of action with the redneck and the scientist (still don't like them; still don't know their names--but at least they were interesting to watch this week). And Savannah acted human! And the kid who plays Miles can really act! Oh, and I don't believe for a second that Nim is actually dead. No way. (And if he is, I'll cry.)
5. HOUSE: I like that Foreman is now House's supervisor (and Dr. Wilson had a great line about being best friends), but I thought this episode was a little uneven. I think the whole flashback set up was too lighthearted and lacked suspense--and it could have been a very suspenseful episode. And I personally will be happy when Stacy's episodes are over--I don't like House having romantic entanglements!
6. MEDIUM: I never got my 3D glasses for last week, but from what I hear, they didn't work too well anyway. Good episode though. I also really liked this week's episode (ghosts!), mainly because I love the family dynamics in this show, and I adore the daughters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a happy kid that Jayla is ousted. Bre is hanging around each week in the bottom zone just for tv ratings I think. Got a feeling Nik will win it - she's faaaabulous. (at least that's who R and I have our $ on) But I do kind of miss Lisa, twisted as that is...

I'm so behind on LOST...can't even comment.

12/01/2005 6:32 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Heh, Lisa would have known what "Bollywood" is, at least!

I'd love for Nik to win, also.

12/02/2005 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>