The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Alternate names for "Zeke" on Lost

* The Gorton's Fisherman guy (me)
* "Deliverance" dude (Maureen Ryan)
* Mr. OtherBeard (someone on TWOP)
* Rupert from Survivor! (someone on TWOP)
* A really lost, disgruntled Santa Claus (someone on TWOP)
* Island hillbilly (someone on TWOP)
* Captain Boatbilly (someone on TWOP)
* Cletus (someone on TWOP)
* Mr. Friendly (supposedly on the IMDB! Creepy)
*Beardy McWeirdy (someone on TWOP)

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I like Beardy McWeirdy

My nominees

*Quint (from Jaws)
*Pappy (Popeye's Dad, since Lost is full of daddy issues)
*The Sea Captain (Simpsons)
*The Skipper from Hell (Gilligan's Island)
*Prospero

1/19/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

*snerk*

1/19/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>