The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Open Letters to TV Shows

Dear Cold Case:
Please don't show me any more episodes about pedophiles and murdered children. Saturday's rerun episode made me almost yack. I would prefer you air the Rocky Horror episode over and over again every week.

Dear Without a Trace:
You should totally have your FBI agents try to find the main character's lips. Because they're gone--without a trace. Maybe the other agents can find them for him.

Dear Lost:
Do we have to do the heroin thing again? Can't we have more Locke flashbacks instead? No? Darn.

Dear Desperate Housewives:
Stop having characters act irrationally and inconsistently. It's not cute or charming. You're making me grind my teeth again.

Dear Invastion:
Speed up the pacing!!! Seriously!

Dear Veronica Mars:
Come back soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You should totally have your FBI agents try to find the main character's lips.

*snerk*

One of my own:

Dear American Idol.

Please curl up and die and give us back House. If I can have only one cranky Brit, give me Hugh Laurie, not Simon Cowell.

1/23/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Good one!

1/23/2006 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear CSI Miami,

You just cannot compare to the original. Stop. Give up. Horacio - what kind of name is Horacio anyway? May Horacio be eaten by a croc. A "dangerous croc."

1/23/2006 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>