The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Who was Jack's Wife Having an Affair With?

Because the Lost universe is incredibly small, it has to be a character we know. Popular theories:

1. Jack's dad (eww)
2. Desmond (remember that photo of Desmond and some blond chick in the hatch? Jack pauses and looks at it! I like this theory.)
2. Gabrielle, the woman Jack kissed

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Desmond's good.

Maybe Locke, who had a phone sex regular thing going on (if I remember right).

I'm not thinking Jack's dad, because of the proximity of Jack. She'd have to say "I'm boning your dad" because otherwise it's gonna make for a real awkward family Thanksgiving surprise.

Maybe the grizzled boat captain from the other side of the island. ;)

1/19/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Locke's phone sex lady was Leelah. (I forget her name in the show.)

I'm sure it must be someone we've met...just can't decide who, yet. There's banter of it being Sawyer as well...

1/19/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>