The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Great Insult Songs

I must be cranky today--all I can think about are great song-lyric insults. Some of my favorites are below. Please add yours!

1. "All the blood to your brain is in vain." (Frente)

2. "Talking to your friend is like talking to a shoe; his hair is stupid blond and his eyes are stupid blue." (Luna)

3. "I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday, because you're evil and you lie, and if you should die, I might feel slightly sad but I won't cry." (The Smiths)

4. "Frankly Mr. Shankly, since you ask, you are a flatulent pain the ass." (Also The Smiths; Morrissey may be the king of insulting himself and others.)

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in faith
Don't believe in anything
That you can't break
Stupid Girl
You Stupid Girl
All you had you wasted
All you had you wasted

"Stupid Girl" by Garbage

2/13/2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>