The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Going to Neptune!

Squeeee!

UPN is having a Bloggers Press Day. They're flying VM bloggers into San Diego, putting us up in a hotel, and giving us a tour of the Veronica Mars set the next day! Oh, and we're having lunch with Rob Thomas, too. And something was mentioned about photo opportunities with the cast and crew....*hyperventilates a little*

I got the day off work, and I'm going. This officially makes me UPN's tool. But I don't care--I feel the VM love, and I'll do their publicity work.

3 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

I will see you there! How cool is this?

2/08/2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger John said...

Well, you won't be alone in SD. :)

2/08/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Oh, ducky, HOORAY! You're the 4th person I've heard about who's going. I can't wait!

2/08/2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>