The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My New Favorite Show, and Other Ramblings

I love Horse Power on Animal Planet! It would be perfect if the girls were dressage riders instead of jumpers...but dressage is more for perfection freaks and not adrenaline junkies, and therefore less TV-friendly. Plus, there are fewer dramatic spills in dressage. Still, it's a fabulous show if you like horses. It's like America's Next Top Model--but for horses. Linky here.

So glad to see Veronica Mars return to form last night! What a great episode! I was worried after the ultra-cute, self-consiously witty "Donut Run." But at least Duncan's gone now. Buh-bye.

Stoopid Fox moved Bones, a show I was actually beginning to like (mmmm....Angel...) to Wednesday night at 9. This wouldn't be a problem, except my DVR can only record two shows at a time--and Wednesday at 9 is dedicated to my two favorites, VM and Lost. So I guess I'll catch you in reruns, Vampire-with-a-soul...er, I mean FBI agent.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Better Bones than House.

Makes me wonder why move Bones against Lost. Can Bones survive on its own against that wandering, absent-minded 800 lb. gorilla that is Lost?

2/02/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>