The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, February 06, 2006

This Week's Veronica Mars (2/8/06)

WARNING: This post contains spoilers, and I'm now a tool for UPN. This is the official press release for this week's episode, and it reveals a bit more than the previews on TV do. Don't read if you don't want to know! Also, more to come on me being a tool in the next post.
---

(My comments are in purple)
MUCH TO HER SURPRISE, VERONICA IS MOVED TO HELP JACKIE AFTER SHE IS ACCUSED OF STEALING MONEY DURING THE WINTER CARNIVAL FOR THE SENIOR CLASS TRIP (I hate all-caps!)

Jeffery Sams ("Soul Food") Guest Stars as Jackie's Dad Terrence Cook, and
Tina Majorino ("Napoleon Dynamite") Returns as Mac (yay, mac!)


"Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough"--When all of the proceeds for the senior class trip disappear while in her possession during the Neptune High Winter Carnival (oooh, yay, a winter carnival! I hope it's uber-cheesy), Veronica must identify the clever thief among them and surprisingly finds herself defending Jackie as accusations fly. Guy Bee directed the episode from a script written by Diane Ruggiero. Tina Majorino guest stars as Mac. (Also, Madison Sinclair is in this episode. At least, I think that was her in the preview.)

Meanwhile, Keith confronts his baseball idol and client Terrance Cook (guest star Jeffery Sams) with questions about his past and the bus crash. Later, Dick tries to humiliate Beaver in front of his carnival date (heee--I love, ahem, Dick. I hope Beav's date is Mac!) as Logan sets his sights on a sophomore. (augh, Logan, noooo! Not a Sophomore!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>