The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Round Up

The best part of last-night's Veronica Mars:

* Logan being so totally charming that we all fell in love with him--but he's actually just using poor Hannah to get to her father. Ouch. Logan, you bastard! You lovable, charismatic bastard.

* Keith and Cook--my new ship! My DH composed Keith's imaginary blog entry. It's so cute I have to share:

2/8/06: 9:33 p.m.

OMG! OMG! You would not believe what happened to me. I totally got drunk and
hung out with my all-time big-ups ball player! He is SO COOL! Kinda messed
up personal life, but so awesome!!! I was like "you remember that time you
hit that rocket to right field" and he was all like "yeah." Schweet! I'm so
drunk. LOL.

OT, do I have a daughter? Where is she?

Lost:

*What the heck's up with DarthCharlie? He turned really evil really quickly. Oh, and writers? We get it with the blanket-hood, thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I like DarthCharlie, but I can't help but feel there's a whole prequel vibe going through the show. Sawyer as Palpatine. Jack as Kenobi. Charlie as Anakin. Locke as Yoda. It wouldn't be the first time Lost dropped SW riffs in the show.

And yes, Logan is a great little bastard. Not House-level, but he has potential

*sinister voice* Ah, young Echolls, we'll be keeping an eye on your progress.

2/09/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>