The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The 4400 Upcoming Season

Anyone else watch the 4400? I really like it, though I think I liked first season better than second season. Thirteen new episodes start on June 4! This article (from SciFi.com) talks about the upcoming season, with some minor spoilers.

4 Comments:

Blogger kybruno said...

I like it, but I think it may be a bit too deep at times. Now that everyone should have superpowers, will everyone die? It's fun though, I'll be watching.

3/08/2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

Fingers crossed it stays good.

3/08/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

Sheila, I totally watched both seasons of The 4400 and thoroughly enjoyed it overall.

Is Lily dead yet because she annoyed me. And kill that kid already, if for no other reason than it had something out for Jordan! God bless Billy Campbell.

If you search through my summer archives, you'll see some posts on The 4400.

3/14/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

HA! Totally with you on Lily and the kid...

3/14/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>