The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A fabulous Interview!

I managed to (mostly) get my technology to work last night, even though I never got through on the phone to ask my questions. The interview with Rob and Jason was great. My computer did crap out right when Rob was answering the question about WEEVIL'S PEN from last year. Damn! That's what I really wanted to know (can someone fill me in?). Anyway, more from the interview to come, probably tomorrow. However, Rob is looking for feedback on next season; see my next post and please give your input.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polter-Cow said...

Hey, Sheila, this is Polter-Cow. Glad you liked my recap, and feel free to link to it for your readers!

Also, Rob answered the spy question last fall.

3/30/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Thank you, polter-cow!!!

That FUCKING SPY PEN was really bugging me. In fact, the one person I enabled to watch VM--her first question to me at the end of season 1 was "What happened with the pen?" Aurgh.

3/30/2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>