The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Almost Interview Time!

Soon it will be time for my (group) phone interview with Jason Dohring and Rob Thomas of Veronica Mars. Eek! I need questions! I'm starting to freeze up.....

*takes calming breaths*

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Okay, here's a few. Dull ones but...

Are they setting up the Aaron Echolls story to be a multi-year arc. Will Aaron become the lurking villain in VM's life, she who knows for a fact about the sex tapes?

And will Logan's redemptive moment come when (if he can) return the sex tapes to the proper authorities?

How will the show try to prevent the post-high school funk that (imho) brought Buffy down a notch?

And what's going to be VM's major?

3/28/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>