The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kristen Bell is my BFF

I was spoiled by reading the other blogs from VM Bloggers Press Day, but I was still thrilled (and I squee'd a bit) when I opened my mailbox and found a card from Kristen Bell inside. We're so totally best friends now. I have a scanner--in a box, in my closet, gathering dust, so I'm going to type what the letter says.

Shelia [Yes, it's misspelled--but I don't mind; everyone does that to my name]

Just wanted to say thanks for visiting the set--and for always blogging about us. The work you guys do really does get new viewers interested--and everyone at VM thanks you for that!

[heart] [That's a little drawn heart!]
Kristen Bell

The card is a very elegent pale blue embossed with silver flowers. She wrote in a gold pen, which barely showed up on the gold envelope! Her handwriting is very loopy and rounded--very feminine. There's no return address, but it's postmarked San Diego. Also, the envelope wan't licked, but taped closed--so no Kristen Bell DNA for evil cloning experiments. (darn)

I don't know whose idea it was to send us cards, but it was really nice of Kristen to take the time. Thank you, again, to everyone at VM for being so welcoming to us star-struck bloggers.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Evil Kristen Bell DNA experiments?

Wow. Very lucky she didn't lick it. Maybe that's a thing in the TV producer's handbook to be on the watch for...errant saliva getting in the hands of rabid fans.

3/21/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Haha. I didn't notice that she taped it. That's too funny.

PS - I just realized I forgot to email you but feel free to use the photo of me! :)

3/21/2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>