The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, March 13, 2006

TV Tidbits

* New Veronica Mars this week! *does the VM happy dance* I'm doubly excited since this is the first new episode since my return from Neptune. I can't wait to see what happens next.

* I didn't know Without a Trace had a sense of humor until I saw last week's joke episode. The last scene, with the cops and the mafia bowling together, still makes me smile.

* I finally saw the Cold Case starring Tessa Thompson (Jackie on VM). I think it's my all-time favorite episode (though I was sobbing at the end. Damn you Cold Case! You always manage to reduce me to tears). Tessa was wonderful in the role, and I loved the poetry reading in the graveyard at the end.

* Monk on Friday (Mr. Monk Goes to the Dentist) was chock full of HoYay! Now I see where the Disher-Stottlemeyer slash comes from. (Seriously, Randy writes a song and mentions Stottlemeyer's mustache! And that's twice today I've made a post and mentioned someone's mustache. I'm done for the day.)

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Monk was far more HoYay than Without a Trace was, and Without a Trace had two lesbians in it. Amazing.

And the whole "you're drunk and probably an idiot" line slays me still.

3/13/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>