The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!


Here it is: the photo o' the day. This one is for all you fangirls.

Jason is much handsomer in person than on screen. He's also taller than I thought he'd be.

And I've already said several times how nice he smelled, so I won't go into that again. No, really, I won't.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Awww. I kinda love him.

3/01/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Magnolia said...

Yum. He was looking good that day, wasn't he? The hair is really workin' for me.

3/01/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger The Attractive Nuisance said...

Damn. Just...damn.

3/01/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Guess what my new desktop photo is?

3/01/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Give Me My Remote said...

Oh, I kind of miss him already :)

3/01/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

Sheila, for real... that's way hot!

3/02/2006 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please describe his smell! :P

11/18/2010 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>