The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

Love Dick? Love Beaver? Either way, I have a photo for you!

Ryan and Kyle obviously get along very well. They were screwing around together off camera all day. (Insert Dick 'n' Beaver joke here, hee.)

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

"I wish I knew how to quit you"

3/02/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Magnolia said...

Too cute. Thanks for sharing that, Sheila!

3/02/2006 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Well She she, you never cease to amaze me. This whole blogging world has just been passing me by and all the while you have been so accomplished at it that the WB invites you to So Cal.

3/03/2006 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>