The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!


Here's a photo of Percy, with Rob Thomas in the foreground. (Remember how I said I didn't have a good photo of Rob? Yeah. Here's a charming one of him eating. Sorry, Rob.)

Percy came to chat with us a bit while we were eating lunch. He was friendly, and his hair looks great in person. (I love Wallace's fluffy hair.)

I'll be taking the weekend off from blogging, but make sure you come back Monday for another Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day! (I have so many more good photos to share.)

9 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

How dare you cut my body out of this picture!

3/03/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hee. Actually, I didn't cut you out! Honest. (But I did cut out Magnolia888.) :-)

3/03/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger John said...

And lo, Wallace doth spring fully-formed out of Rob Thomas' head.

3/03/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Magnolia said...

Thanks for cropping me out, Sheila. :)

I see my hands in a lot of the photos of Percy, and I don't mind that, but I'd rather see Percy's adorable face than my own. Heh.

He and his mom were just too cute.

3/03/2006 11:34 AM  
Anonymous theTVaddict said...

No doubt ROB will want to frame that photo for his office :)

3/03/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger The Attractive Nuisance said...

You know, Rob is a handsome man, but in every picture any of us got of him at the event, he looks half-retarded. Maybe we need to get ahold of those pictures where he was gesturing and we were all looking at him like he's Socrates.

3/03/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Half retarded! Hee. That's exactly what he looks like in every picture I have! (Poor Rob. Really, he's quite good looking, and nice and smart too.)

3/03/2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

Sheila, I'm laughing hysterically at something and I hope the van ride to the airport clues you in!

3/06/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Ducky, I totally know, and it makes me chuckle too. :-)

3/06/2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>