The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

Here's a photo of what's on Veronica's desk. It looks very "Ikea Teenage Girl" to me, which I guess is appropriate. Oh, and there are many photos of Lilly--also appropriate. (If you click on the photo, you can see it larger.)

ETA: Items on her desk, from left to right:
A stack of notebooks
A flower pen (I love this!)
A green tape dispenser (?)
A green plastic paperclip dispenser (?)
A pink candle
A photo of Veronica and someone blond (Lilly? Her mom?)
A decorative floral picture (in a gorgeous frame)
A heinous lamp
A yellow pencil holder
A tall pink candle
A photo of a strange man (I suspect he's one of the crew members!)
A yellow mystery tube! (Candle?)
A photo of someone (Veronica?) and Lilly
A photo of Lilly
A red round thing (paperweight?)
A green (fabric?) box
Another heinous lamp--this one is orange
Some red plastic office-supply thingies
A tape dispenser

I think that's it! Do you see anything different?

In the background is Veronica's "Photo" wall--where she hangs the photos she's taken. I have a picture of this, too, which I'll share with you. It's really interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

it appears on the far desk, there's one of those light panes to illuminate photo negatives. The think to the left of it looks like an easel. Is this part of her photo wall laboratory?

3/08/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Yes, the far desk area is part of her whole photo lab set-up. Photo to come later! :-)

3/08/2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>