The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

Number 3 of 3 of my photos of Veronica's room!

As promised, here's a picture of Veronica's photo wall (in her bedroom). One of Veronica's hobbies is photography, and some of these photos are quite striking. (You can click on the picture to see it enlarged.) Below this bulletin board is a smaller desk with some photography equipment on it (which you can vaguely make out in yesterday's photo of Veronica's main desk).

3 Comments:

Anonymous akolight said...

It's almost a shame that we don't see her practicing her hobby without being on the job, snooping around.

Makes me wonder if some of the photos are artsy miscues from her PI work.

3/09/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger John said...

That one was me. Durn blogger comments

3/09/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger kittycat_blue said...

Wow, some of those photos are really cool. I wonder where they came from? I particularly like the one of the huge eye in the upper left hand corner.

3/09/2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>