The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

BONUS! I'm giving you THREE VM photos today.

Here's a great photo of duckyxdale in Veronica's "office"--the school's bathroom...











...and here's the wall of the bathroom (to ducky's right), complete with grafitti. The green and blue tile, the dirty counters--this really looks like an authentic high school bathroom...







...and finally, in the same bathroom, here's the "Jackie Cook" grafitti from "Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough." (The stalls are behind ducky, to his left, in the first photo.)

I'll be taking the weekend off, but I'll post another Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

At least Ducky is courteous enough to wash his hands before returning to the set. ;)

3/10/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

Yes John, I am.

I love how I've always felt comfy in the girls lav!

3/14/2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>