The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

This is a photo that makes me giggle. What, you may be asking, am I looking at? Well, at the top left is Rob's hand, with his diet Squirt. We're in the police station, and this is Inga's receptionist desk. You can see the bell, her phone, and a bit of her keyboard. And, a green folder labeled...pedophiles. Yes, that's right--never fear, Inga's got a file on Neptune's pedophiles. She's on the case. (I didn't see what's in the file--we weren't supposed to touch anything--but there are definitely papers in there.) You'll probably have to enlarge this one (click on the photo) to see it clearly.

I think I have enough photos for my Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day to last another week. So come back Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Wow...I wonder if that was a clue or something left for you guys to find...something about late Season 2 or early Season 3.

Wouldn't Poppa Echolls could as a pedophile?

3/24/2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>