The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!


Here's a picture of the "Unleash" poster that's in Keith and Veronica's apartment. (As usual, click to enlarge.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Char said...

Hey, I was just wondering if you had an even larger version of the Unleash poster? I can't read the logo...think it starts with F (red). The enlargement doesn't show it.

If you do and if you're willing to share, could you please send it to me? I'm trying to track the company who made it and order it if possible. If all else fails I will have to make a replica :P

Thank you

/Charlotte

7/19/2007 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Char said...

I forgot to add my email, missunderztod18[at]hotmail.com

7/20/2007 2:08 PM  
Anonymous brenda said...

the F logo thing says formica it took me a while to figer it out coz its not an australian brand but my trusty photoshop helped but yea im tring to find a bigger version or a formica site with it on it but so far no luck so if any one sees it please email me on brenda_says_hi@hotmail.com thanks

12/09/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger David Graella said...

Donde se puede comprar ese poster? Gracias.

6/20/2008 5:07 AM  
Anonymous morton said...

The Unleash! poster is by british laminate manufacturer Formica http://www.formica.com/publish/site/na/us/en/index.html

The "This is Your God" poster is by Shepard Fairey and can be bought here: http://obeygiant.com/store/home.php?cat=1

2/10/2009 8:01 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

Hi there, I have created my own version of the Unleash poster from the image posted above. If you're interested you can find it here.

http://kjellnz.deviantart.com/art/Unleash-116249967

I hope you like it.

3/17/2009 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, just tried the formica link, but it doesn't work anymore:( any ideas where i can still get the poster? thanks:)

8/15/2013 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>