The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Veronica Mars: The Rapes of Graff--My Response

Overall, a good episode! I especially enjoyed the dark humor with Veronica and "Birddog" and the beer and tasering. I love badass, justice-is-mine Veronica.

  • OMG! Madison and LAMB?! (I can't wait to see what Scooter has to say in Madison's defense, hee.) What is she doing? What could she possibly gain from this "relationship"? I loved the election poster that Keith made--so funny. (Cliff: "I'd vote for you." Hee.)
  • Troy looked really good--but I'm glad Veronica didn't trust him. He's still a weasel.
  • In case anyone missed it...the rumor is that next year's mystery will revolve around finding the rapist. Which assumes that Veronica will attend Hearst. (Like any of us didn't see that coming!) We know Wallace will be there, too...what about Mac? Or is she a year younger? Logan? Dick? (I can't see Dick in college.) Beaver's too young. Hmm.
  • Yes, I know Dean was that guy from Arrested Development...but does anyone else think he's the rapist? Soooo creepy! (This means that they'd have to hire him for next year!)
  • Dear Veronica: Please don't go alone into the dank basements of evil frat houses. It scares me. I know you can take care of yourself, but still...I was nervous for you.
  • I can see what Rob meant (in the interview) when he said having Veronica at college meant they could do shows that were darker and more adult. Veronica's graduation could be a good thing.
  • Cliff and Keith together....*dreamy sigh*
  • Did anyone else think, when we saw the feet going to Logan's room in the Neptune Grand, that it was the Fitzpatricks coming to beat the crap out of Logan? I was actually relieved to see it was just Dr. Nip/Schmuck! So does this mean that the good Dr. can recant his recanted testimony, since Logan didn't keep his part of the bargain? (I've just gone cross eyed!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

What is Madison doing? Well she went froma dude who play video games all day and gave her quickies to a "mature" authority figure who gives her longies. Seems like an upgrade to me.

Hoe can not see Dick in college? I have a feeling he'd fit right in at Phi Sigma.

And I always thought it was daddy dearest walking down the hall.

3/31/2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>