The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Round Up

Happy Monday my kittens! Just a few comments for you today.

First, Kristin at E-Online (link at left) is having her SOS (Save One Show) campaign. So everyone go vote for Veronica Mars.

Second, I was grossed out twice this week watching TV: first by the vampire episode of Supernatural (blood splattery beheadings--yuck!) and again by the super-bloody voodoo episode of Bones.

Third, I'm excited by the promised Desmond flashbacks we get to see this season on Lost! Hooray!

Finally, this weekend I watched the episode of Gilmore Girls (in season 3) that flashes back to Rory's birth (Georgia is born, also). Loved it!

I'm sadly behind on my book and movie reviews, so expect some this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Is desmond this week? If so, we might have a very late night ahead of us. :)

4/24/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>