The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sicky Sick

I've come down with a cold, so posting might be sporatic until I'm feeling better. Yesterday, I lay on the couch delirious (well, stuffed up anyway) and watched Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars on DVD.

Gilmore Girls: I've watched through the first 4 episodes of season 3. I hate Jess. I hate him a LOT. I love Dean--he's the idealized, non-threatening, totally dishy first boyfriend that we all want (but no one gets). Please go away, Jess.

Veronica Mars: I watched through episode 10 of season 1. That's An Echolls Family Christmas--my all-time favorite episode. It's been really fun to watch through the first season again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, hug a cat and feel better soon.
(DS....DS....DS!!!)

This not-so-anonymous poster would like to request more Letters To TV Shows. They are teh 1337.

4/03/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Kandis said...

An Echolls Family Christmas is one of my favorite episodes too! My favorite part is near the end when Veronica is proposing how they should buy her into the game, and Logan looks at her with his great expression of disbelief and amusement. I thought it was a great sign of things to come.

Hope you feel better soon!

4/04/2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>