The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day!

I'm back, my kittens! And here's a Veronica Mars Photo o' the Day for you. This is a picture of the poster that was made to collect money for the dead students' yearbook spread (from last week's episode, I Am God). I'm still waiting for a T-shirt with the angel-bus design and the words "We'll never forget," by the way. Who's gonna design one and put it on Cafe Press?

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

good to have you back

4/17/2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger John said...

Was this one of the pictures you couldn't show because of spoilers?

4/17/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Yup, Rob asked us to hold off posting until after this episode. I have another that I can't post yet, also.

4/17/2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>