The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who Would You Like to Ax?

Do you have a list of TV characters you'd like to ax?

My list:
1. Bree's son on Desperate Housewives.
I hate him.

2. Anyone on Desperate Housewives.
Actually, come to think of it, I hate them all.
3. The no-lip man on Without a Trace (Jack Malone).
He pisses me off for no real reason. Actually, I think it's his lack of lips that pisses me off.
4. Jess on Gilmore Girls.
Keep in mind, I'm only partially through season 3, but...Jess. Must. Die.
5. Dr. Evil Spawn on Grey's Anatomy (Alex Karev).
Hate, hate, hate. Die, die, die.
6. Sawyer on Lost.
He's been dead to me since the frog-squishing incident. Hopefully soon he'll be dead to everybody.
7. Any/all of the "cottages" on House.
Oooh, maybe they can all die together in a fiery crash, and Dr. House can half-heartedly try to save them but fail....

3 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

Ephram on Everwood annoys me to no end. Whenever he goes on another "Whoa is me" diatribe, I have to switch the channel.

4/18/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger duckyxdale said...

Girl you need to take a pill. There is no reason to be hating Jack Malone nor is there one to hate Alex Karev!

Scooter, seriously without Ephram we'd have more of the new unimproved college Amy and she's a total rag lately so Ephram it is!

4/28/2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Lol! OK, Ducky, if not Jack, Alex, or Ephram--then who?

5/01/2006 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>