The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Fall 2006 TV Schedule, Part II

I don't think I'll watch any of the new shows on the CW or Fox next fall.

I do think, though, that it's very funny that there are 3 shows next season that are almost the same. Missing people, conspiracies, the FBI, it's all here:
  1. Runaway (CW): Sex and the City creator Darren Star executive-produces this drama about a family on the run from the law because their father has been framed for murdering his coworker. Donnie Wahlberg and Leslie Hope are joined by a cast of newcomers.
  2. Vanished (Fox): Two FBI agents (Gale Harold and Ming-Na) and a reporter (Rebecca Gayheart) investigate the disappearance of a prominent senator’s wife and uncover clues to a larger conspiracy.
  3. Kidnapped (NBC): When the teenage son of a wealthy New York family is kidnapped, the police, the FBI and the family’s private negotiating team must play an elaborate game to find him. Jeremy Sisto, Delroy Lindo, Dana Delany, Timothy Hutton, Mykelti Williamson, Linus Roache, Carmen Ejogo, Will Denton and Boris McGiver star.
Shows I'm glad are coming back next season (and God bless my dvr):

  • Sunday: Without a Trace, Cold Case, The Simpsons, Everybody Hates Chris, Desperate Housewives...well, not really glad about this last one since it's kind of a stinker. But it can't be worse than this season, right?
  • Monday: Medium
  • Tuesday: House, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls (I may be caught up on previous seasons of GG by next fall, so I can watch it live. I really love this show.)
  • Wednesday: Lost, ANTM, Bones (which has gotten so much better as the season's progressed--all the awkwardness of the first few episodes is gone.)
  • Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural
  • Friday: BSG, Monk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>