The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's Matter Season 2 Finale

Well, that was exciting! My response:
  • Hooray for the cast of Veronica Mars! Vinnie! Jackie! Miss Dent! (And the red-headed girl from Flight 29 Down!)
  • Dear McDreamy (or McDouche, as I guess we're now calling you now): CHOOSE. Choose Meredith or your hot wife. I don't care which one you choose, but, dude--you gotta make that call. You're being very uncool.
  • I was hoping Alex would be leaving, but it looks like we're losing Izzy. Sigh.
  • Speaking of Izzy, I thought her manic emotional scenes were very well acted. She's definitely not surgeon material--but what a grand exit. (If that's what it is.)

2 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

Ah, McDouche is catching on! I love it. And again do I need to slap you about this whole Alex Karev thing? Sorry John if you're reading this... Seriously? Seriously!

5/17/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, I did like Alex in the finale. But one good act doesn't make him any less of an evil spawn. (Secretly, I'm with you on Burke. He didn't die? Seriously?)

5/18/2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>