The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Last Night's Shows--Two Moments of Joy

Moment of Joy Number One: ANTM. Jade went home. That's right--the bitch is gone! I did a happy dance and squealed so loud that my cats left the room.

Moment of Joy Number Two: Lost. When Vincent brought Charlie the statue, I almost peed from laughing so hard. You've gotta be kidding me, indeed. I will forgive that show many things because of this one funny moment. Vincent is EVIL, people. Let's not forget.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade is gone, outta there, bye bye... and what as poopy head how she left. She loses and still goes out all cocky. I detect a serious personality disorder with that girl. SPOOKY!!!!

But did you see who won?!?!?! I was very surprised after the final portfolio recap. :P

5/18/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm OK with Danielle winning. She was never really striking to me in person, but her photos were great and she was so excited and sweet about winning. Joanie's pictures were great too--I would have been OK with her winning too. At least they were both nice! And most importantly--not Jade.

5/19/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>