The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, May 08, 2006

My OTHER Theory of Who Crashed the Bus

I can have two theories, right?

My second theory:

Terrence Cook.

And I think he killed Jackie, too. HAHAHA! (Well, maybe not the second part. But he definitely has a motive, and I keep thinking about that fight we witnessed between him and Woody in "Normal is the Watchword." Plus, he's dishonest (willing to throw games).

Still, I stand by Mrs. Goodman. This is just my "backup" theory. (Backup! Good dog.)

ETA: I also have a third theory involving Kendall/Beaver, but I hope it's not correct--it would seem too much like a "Leave it to Beaver" rehash.

2 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

Sheila, I'm freaking out. I just scored an interview with Jackie Cook herself. She's alive and well and you can read all about it over at my bloggy blog!

5/08/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

DUCKY ROCKS!!!

5/09/2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>