The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, May 05, 2006

My Theory of Who Crashed the Bus

Not a spoiler--just speculation.

Below is my best guess right now. It is not based on fact, or any advance notice. (I have a press release for "Not Pictured," but I'm not reading it until after next Tuesday!) I haven't been reading TWOP (or other VM sites) this week, so I have no idea if others think this way or not. But here it is: my theory (highlight to read).

Mrs. Goodman. (Woody's wife.)
My reasons: 1. She's crazy; and 2. To protect her husband from a molestation scandal.

So who's your best guess at this time? Let's compare theories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>