The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer TV Shows

I'm glad there's not too much to watch this summer since my new addiction, World of Warcrack...er, craft, is going to take a lot of time! However, there are two shows that I'm looking forward to:
  1. Season 3 of The 4400. I've watched every episode, and enjoyed them. This is perfect viewing for the summer: not too complicated and usually fast-paced.
  2. Hex on BBC America. This show is advertised as a darker Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Can't wait to see the first episode, which starts June 8.
I am having Veronica withdrawl pangs, though. Come back soon, tiny blonde one!

1 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

I'm with you on The 4400, it only gets better.

But I don't know about HEX! We'll see what the first ep. brings.

5/31/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>