The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Michael is Gone from Lost!

Oooh. I'm assuming this means Walt's gone too? (At least this way they won't have to address the aging child issue). Article below, from the Seattle P-I.
---

'Lost' character sailed into the sunset, possibly forever

Actor Harold Perrineau tells Scripps Howard News Service he won't be back on ABC's "Lost" when it returns in the fall.

"As of so far, I am not back next season," says the actor whose character, Michael, sailed off with his son, Walt, in the season finale May 24.

Perrineau, who was central to the "Lost" story line in recent weeks, says he is free to pursue other work and is no longer under contract with "Lost."

He says producers told him weeks ago he was being written off the show, but he also knew of a story line in which Michael, once he got home, attempts to get back to the island. Apparently that story line is not planned for next season, he says.

"I have no idea what is going on now," he says. Join the club, Harold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>