The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

On Vacation

Just a quick note that I'm on vacation this wknd (It's my 7th wedding anniversary...awww!). I'll be back blogging mid next week. Take care, my kittens.

3 Comments:

Blogger duckyxdale said...

Congrats and have fun!

6/16/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Amiene Rev said...

take care! :)

6/16/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Awww, you guys are sweet--thanks for the well wishes! We had a great vacation.

6/20/2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>