The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, August 07, 2006

(Two More) Summer TV Show Reviews

Two I forgot last week!

Hex (CONTAINS SPOILERS): I love this show for the overdramatic gothic plot. However, I'm a bit muddled over Azazeal's motivation, and Thelma's abilities (she's the strangest ghost ever!), and, oh...is Cassie really dead? I assumed she'd come back for the last episode or two! Seems strange to kill off the two main characters in a show (even though one gets to stick around as a ghost). Still, enjoyed it, and will watch next season on the BBC if it comes back.

Meerkat Manor: Baby meerkats are adorable. The best thing about this show? Shakespeare the meerkat lived through his snake bite! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>