The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Upcoming TV Schedule

A reminder to myself about when my shows start. Wahoo!

Bones Wed., 8PM ET Fox Aug. 30
House Tue., 8PM ET Fox Sept. 5
The Simpsons Sun., 8PM ET Fox Sept. 10
America's Next Top Model Wed., 8PM ET CW Sept. 20
Grey's Anatomy Thu., 9PM ET ABC Sept. 21
Six Degrees Thu., 10PM ET ABC Sept. 21
Cold Case Sun., 9PM ET CBS Sept. 24
Without a Trace Sun., 10PM ET CBS Sept. 24
Gilmore Girls Tue., 8PM ET CW Sept. 26
Supernatural Thu., 9PM ET CW Sept. 28
Everybody Hates Chris Sun., 7PM ET CW Oct. 1
Lost Wed., 9PM ET ABC Oct. 4
Veronica Mars Tue., 9PM ET CW Oct. 3
The Nine Wed., 10PM ET ABC Oct. 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>