The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Monday, October 09, 2006

And the Winner Is....

The only new show of the season to remain on my DVR's recording list after the pilot episode:

The Nine

Didn't think it was fabulous, but it held my interest, was nicely paced, and has potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>