The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Veronica Mars Season 3 Premier!

Well, what did you think? I liked it. I see what Rob meant about slowing down the pacing--it was like watching a normal show rather than VM (which always moves so fast I have to rewind often and rewatch the next day). It was definitely a good introduction to the show and characters for newcomers. A few more detailed comments (keep in mind that I've only watched it once--though it's saved on my DVR for future viewings) are below.
  • Nice to see VM in high def
  • MAC! VINNIE! Love the series returnees
  • Also, love the girl interactions with Mac and Veronica. So good to see her with a female friend.
  • Wow, who knew Ryan Hansen can do tortured as well as glib? Poor Dick. I wonder what "bad thing" he did? (Bet it was awful.) Huh--can't believe I just said "poor Dick" either! I loved to hate him last season.
  • The new credits are very nice--sophisticated and dark. (Though I do miss the more manic credits, which usually caused me to sing along and dance around...)
  • Piz seems cute. And of course he'd be major crushing on Veronica--who wouldn't? (Loved the scenes with him and Wallace "being gross," as Veronica put it. Sooo funny and real.)
  • I'm a bit unclear about the whole Fitzpatrick/Kendall subplot. What do you think was going on? (It'll be clearer when I rewatch, I'm sure.)
  • I can't believe Keith didn't catch Vinnie putting something in his bag. For shame, Keith. Your daughter would never have fallen for that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

Well I'm under the assumption that Fiitzpatrick killed Not-Kendall for the money. But then there's also the issue of the briefcase. Not to mention we don't know exactlyt who Vinnie was working for (but I agree with Keith that it was Liam although I have an outlandish theory that Not-Kendall did and is playing them all and needed something from the eldest Fitzpatrick before heading to meet up with Big Dick, but then again I think too much).

10/04/2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>