The Vast Wasteland

Sheila's rantings, most likely of no interest, on TV, movies, books, music, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle, am married, have two cats (one is a genius, the other insane), and am a mild-mannered copy editor by day. I love horseback riding, coffee, reading, TV, movies, music, playing (too much) World of Warcraft, and lying on the couch. This isn't a personal blog, but rather a place for me to vent about movies, TV shows, books, music, etc. Thanks for checking in!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No Power

We have no power at home, and probably won't until this weekend or later.
So....
To all of you, a very happy holiday season, and I'll catch you in the new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger phrodo said...

Hey, I've always enjoyed your blog. What happened?? I notice this has not been updated for quite some time

1/06/2008 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>